Getting a cash buyout for your mobile home is a straightforward process: we view the home, make our best offer, sign contracts, and close the transaction.
I find it helpful to know as many details as possible, so I’m going to share more more in-depth steps of an actual deal.
- Once you call, we will request an appointment to view your property.
- During the call and appointment, we will ask questions about the condition of your home.
- If you made repairs or improvements, have the information such as date completed, permits, and receipts from vendors.
- Have a copy of the title of your property. For mobile homes in California it will be the Certificate of Title or Registration from HCD (the State of California Department of Housing & Community Development).
- We will walk your house and check the water heater, plumbing, electrical panel, etc.
- Sometimes, we will make a second appointment for our contractor to view the property.
- Once a the terms of the offer are finalized, a contract is signed and escrow opened.
- During escrow, we may conduct a more detailed home inspection or get a repair estimate from another contractor.
- We do our best to limit the amount of times we have to interrupt your time at home.